Friday, June 10, 2011

Awwww, so Refreshing...

Crazy Days of Summer


The theme is Refreshed
over at
Go on over there and check out
how cute their blogs are and see all
the refreshing photos!


I caught this female cardinal one hot Florida afternoon.
I took the picture through my window.  I saw her the
previous day and  tried to take the picture from the
front door but she was frightened away.
She said, "No way are you taking my picture
while I bathe." 
So I caught her through the window the very
next afternoon.
I really wanted her hubby to be
in the picture also. There have
been a few times where I have
seen the both of them dipping!
So Cute!
She really looks like she is getting
Refreshed!

linking up to
Alicia
and
Live and Love Out Loud

and to this new one I found today!





11 comments:

  1. that's cute! thanks for the visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute; does look very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yolanda, thanks for stopping at my photo blog. Cute shot of Mrs Cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been so hot around here, I'd love a dip in the cool water too! What a wonderful photo for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photo Yo! The photo tells the story, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet. Love how you described you effort and emotion on taking the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photo! Sorry I'm just now getting over here to visit. Had a busy weekend and I'm just now able to take a few moments to visit everyone. When I first saw the photo my mind saw the white birdbath as snow. :) I lobe the water spraying up in the air as she is bathing. Fantastic shot! Glad you kept trying to get her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bird has to keep cool too. lol. Very creative twist for refreshing. Thanks for linkin up to our Crazy Days of Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great capture! And how nice to have a bath to cool off in when the weather's hot! Great pic!
    Thanks for joining Alicia and I again for the Crazy Days of Summer photo challenge. Next week's theme will be: WATER. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just learned what this bird was yesterday!!! lol
    Love that you did get her bathing...
    http://jumpin-beans.blogspot.com/2011/06/crazy-days-of-summer-photo-challenge_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neat! I thought the birdbath was snow from the little thumbnail...and I thought that certainly would be refreshing in this hot summer heat! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...