Friday, July 8, 2011

hand made with love

This farm table was made by my incredibly talented SIL. Chick 2 had been talking, and looking about getting a new dining room table, so J got right to work on this beautiful hand made farm table. The top is made from pine and the legs are made from a Holly tree taken from their land.  He stained the top Kona by RUST-OLEUM.  I think it turned out gorgeous! Plus, it took him just a few days to whip this beauty up!  While there he also put together a bench for one side of the table.  Sorry, no picture of that yet. God has certainly blessed him with this incredible gift.



she has nice sturdy legs......

linking up to

Furniture Feature Fridays

and



3 comments:

  1. Wow....the table is gorgeous! Chick 2 is a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible!! He did a terrific job. I am your newest follower from Miss Mustard seed's Linky. Hope you can visit me sometime soon at http://homespunhappenings-tammy.blogspot.com/2011/07/time-gone-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I want Jeremy to make me one now! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...