Thursday, June 30, 2011

Publix Savings


Today I went to Publix to get all the BOGO deals and use my multiple coupons!
I spent $43.94 and saved $66.43.  I am striving to someday only spend $2 and save over $100.  LOL Yes, it is possible to do. 
It just so happened that while at Publix I saw Liza from Addicted to  Saving and she saved over $160.00.  The weird thing was that as I was walking in I had a feeling she would be in there.  I have never seen her in there before, didn't even know she shopped at "my" Publix. 
Anyways I use her site a lot to have her practically spoon feed me on the deals, where to find the coupons, which coupon inserts to go to, etc.  I also use coupons.com, and facebook.
I actually do use the product that I purchase, I do not just buy just because I have a coupon.  I am pretty well stocked up on laundry soap, barbeque sauce, A-1 sauce, pasta, nuts and pickles for awhile.  The cool thing is that I also am able to donate to helping hands, a ministry at my church.  I do love to save money. Who doesn't right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...