Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Score!

Lookie what I found on my excursion in NC!
Old wooden soda crates and an old wooden box!

from my favorite antique store

I LOVE!

I vacuumed them, then I took them out and hosed them down.
Boy, were they D.U.S.T.Y!!

the top box has 24 slots, I think I will put this in the scrap room and load it up with my pens and so forth. The bottom box is a Coke a Cola box and has a horizontal slat and a vertical slat making four spaces.  Maybe I will put plants in it?  Books?  Ideas?  Wish I had a steady hand to retrace the lettering on the Coke box. 

 this beauty caught my eye right  away.  At the time I did not know where it would go, but I'm loving old, chippy wood containers so I just knew that I could find a spot.
 This is where it is for now, on top of my mama's cabinet


 It needs to be filled with a plant or something....any ideas from all of you creative people out there?
I would also like to fill mama's cabinet with all white!
Wouldn't that be pretty?
white bowls, shells, candles, lights.....
yeah, dreaming again.....
little by little....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...