Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!, Project 365 and My Word

Happy New Year Folks!
First day of the week, new year, time to move on.......
I thank the Good Lord for allowing my family and I to make it another year in His Goodness.
All I can say is that God is soooo good!!
I am looking forward to a remarkable 2012!
Project 365
I am happy to say that I will again be doing Project 365. I am so excited about this.
If you know me, you know that I love memory keeping and this is the perfect way to record those precious memories and pictures. I love it so much that I even bought my chicks one for Christmas. I hope they are as excited as I am. Just think.....one day in the future we can look at them and recall all the fond memories that we have documented.

My Word!

A fairly new tradition for me is to choose a word for the year. My word for 2012 is:

GROW
I feel that I have room to grow in every area of my life:
spiritually
in my marriage
as a mom
as a grandmother
in the workplace
as a friend
as a volunteer
as a student
and the list goes on and on.......
Bible verse for the year
I have never chosen a verse for the year, but this year I will.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Last year I fretted, stressed and worried over what I should do with my life.
Should I go back to school?
Should I find a different job?
Why did I get out of the Navy?
worry, fret, and stress certainly took a lot out of me!
I feel that God kept trying to remind me over and over by putting this verse in front of me. It seemed that everywhere that I went, everything that I read, even in church Pastor spoke on this. My friends and family reminded me about this verse also. It kept coming to me over and over.
Boy, I am certainly like a child who needs to be reminded over and over.
This year I am claiming it!
I may not know, but He certainly does!
I am still going to take a class at the community college.
Remember my word is GROW!!
And GROW I must!!
May you all have a healthy, prosperous, victorious New Year
Blessings Continually!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love my book! I am excited about it! My word for 2012 is "surrender." I need to let God take control!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...