Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year of Clean!

It's time to file, organize, rearrange and clean!
LOVE IT!!
Could anything make me happier?
NO!
Just kidding of course, but oh how I love a clean, organized and tidy home......
That's what I am doing today!
hubby's end of the year files and getting paperwork ready for the tax man so he can get it ready for Uncle Sam!

Our file drawers.
OH MY!
we can't find a blasted thing..
I'm organizing, pitching, and well you know...a good overhaul never hurt anyone right?

My closet!!
All I can say is YIKES!
It hasn't been touched in months and is so ready for a refreshing cleanse.


What are you tidying up today?


My Word

I am most definately reflecting on GROW and how God wants to grow me today...


What's your word bird?

3 comments:

  1. I'm just like you...I LOVE to organize and file and clean! Not today though...recovering from my busy call weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mama! I want to come to your clean house and leave mine behind :). Haha just kidding. But I do need your helP cleaning! My word for this year is FAITH! My faith is growing the more I study Gods word and His beautiful earth! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Yolanda!

    Thanks so much for coming by my blog AND for taking the time to leave a comment! Isn't Renee's book SO encouraging? The Lord has truly ministered to my heart in such tender ways as I have read through it. :)

    Your place is BEAUTIFUL! Love the birds flitting around the cage. LOVE birds. :)

    Blessings,
    K :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...